Top 14 Reasons to Live at Adventure Bay
Okanagan Lake View Lots (ready to build with approved structural building pads), Quality Built Homes with High End Finishes & Desired Lifestyle.
1. Lot & Turnkey Home Packages starting at $840,000. Awesome Lake View Building Lots with 10 year window to build from $265,000. Exceptional Value.
2. Custom Homes on Lake View Lots – Portfolio of spacious home plans – Personalized design guidance and cost estimates on request – See examples of Architect designed Home Plans, including examples from our special category of Downsize Without Compromise in our Portfolio of Homes.
3. Short, safe and convenient drive to Vernon town centre and shopping. Minutes to Okanagan Valley amenities, arts, & entertainment, shops, medical services, golf, skiing, boating, biking and hiking, u-pick orchards, and more.
4. On site nature paths, swimming, biking, fishing, bird watching, stargazing, picnics, beach walking, jogging and pet friendly trails.
5. Ten years from Lot purchase to build your dream home – Ask about financing your lot purchase.
6. Freehold (fee simple) lots – no strata meetings & no strata dues – road maintenance, snow removal, municipal utilities, street lighting and security paid by the City of Vernon.
7. Architectural Guidelines assure pleasant streetscapes and a securereal estate investment.
8. Project roads and municipal utilities are completed (eliminating ongoing disturbance from site servicing activity), including significant upgrades along Tronson Road with a recreational bicycle lane into town.
9. Incomparable views of Lake Okanagan, Silver Star Ski Resort, Vernon Yacht Club, the Predator & Rise golf courses, U-pick berry farms and orchards, wineries, sailboats, Sparkling Hills Hotel and Spa, nightly star spectacles, sailing regattas, the convenient Vernon small plane airport & the pleasant town centre of Vernon.
10. Privacy, tranquility & direct access to miles of gentle pathways through private woodland and flowering meadows teaming with birds and wildlife.
11. Exclusive resident beach park, swimming dock and picnic site.
12. Construction costs and home mortgage rates lowest in years.
13. Our team of reputable & skilled approved local contractors will build your custom home to exceptionally high standards at very competitive prices – BC Homeowners Warranty provided with new homes. Outside builders are accepted and welcomed if they obtain Design Guideline approval from the Developer.
14. Our Land Ethic – Protect, Conserve, Restore. Nothing can replace easy access to nature near one’s home, especially during childhood.
Children and grandchildren who are able to explore a diverse backyard habitat of woods, grassland, and shoreline in their neighborhoods, develop a connection to the land & to landscapes that will stay with them for their entire lives.
They experience the sense of wonder and joy gained from watching birds, collecting autumn leaves, looking at insects under a hand lens, skipping stones across the lake, or simply inhaling the fresh smell of the forest in spring.
Experiences such as these shared with parents and grandparents not only enrich our lives immeasurably but also help nurture generations of humans who care about protecting nature. In nature is the survival of mankind. In all of us the wonder of childhood exploration endures.
The Adventure Bay Official Land Use Plan aggregates the human settlement in designated areas, ideally those of lower ecological value and uniqueness. Over time, as Adventure Bay has matured, a protected & interconnected conservation zone has taken shape surrounding the developed lands. This natural legacy will bestow enduring value on property at Adventure Bay.